The Aegis Battery 72V 40 Ah (2880 Watt Hours) Li-ion Battery is a state of the art rechargeable battery pack made with 18650 cells designed for 72V devices. It is perfect for RV, golf-carts, e-scooters, e-bikes, solar applications, robots, and other applications that require a higher-energy density battery.
The battery comes with integrated Anderson Power Pole connectors making it a perfect drop in solution for your applications. The Aegis battery has a built in battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
For out of stock kits, we may be able to provide another compatible charger. Please contact us and we can check for you.
Adapters can also be purchased separately HERE.
For more info & usage notes for our lithium batteries, please click here.
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications:
Input Voltage: AC110V-240V, 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: 84VDC
Model Number: CRG-07210M
- Advanced NMC (Nickle Manganese Cobalt Oxide) Li-ion Chemistry superior to traditional Li-ion Batteries
- All-Aspect Solution with best overall balance of features
- Highest Specific Energy (150-220Wh/kg)
- Ideally Suited for EV and High Energy Consumption Applications
- Excellent Lifespan (1000-2000 Cycles Average)
- Battery Management System (BMS) Board as Standard
- Every Battery has bespoke board matching its performance parameters
- Comprehensively balances charging and discharging
- Internal balancing circuitry and charger circuitry inside BMS
- Comprehensive protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuits, reverse polarity, thermal protection
- Dramatically extends service life
- Achieve full depth discharge of 100% Label Capacity
- “True Lithium Capacity” guarantees capacity of purchase is capacity delivered
- Reliable, repeatable full depth cycling without system life cycle degradation
- NMC Systems can be fully discharged safely without impact on system performance
- Multiple times usable capacity of Lead Acid
Warranty: 5 years NMC Battery Warranty
30 Day Money Back Return | 2 Year Repair/Replace
3-5 Year Pro Rated Based on Remaining Capacity
Cancellation: Within 24 Hours ⟶ No charge
Shipping: Standard within 2 business days