The Aegis Battery 12V 35Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePo4 Battery is a state of the art rechargeable battery pack made with Lithium Iron Phosphate cells designed for 12V and 24V devices (run in series). It is perfect for mobility scooters owners that want longer life, more range and faster charging for their mobility scooter battery.
This mobility scooter battery upgrade kit includes:
- (x2) 12V 35Ah LiFePO4 Batteries (420 Wh Each)
- (x1) 24V 5A LiFePO4 Charger
- (x1) XLR Adapter
- (x1) Battery Voltmeter
Many scooters use two 12V Batteries connected in series to output 24V. For Lithium Batteries you will need to use a new lithium 24V 5A Charger and XLR adapter to be able to plug the charger directly into the scooter's charging port.
While it should be a simple drop in replacement, please consult your mobility scooter manual and manufacturer before upgrading to lithium batteries to ensure safety and compatibility.
The battery comes with integrated M6 Screw Terminals, making it a perfect drop in replacement solution for your old lead acid batteries. The Aegis lithium battery has a built in battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
For out of stock kits, we may be able to provide another compatible charger. Please contact us and we can check for you.
Battery Model Number: ALF-012035A
Charger Model Number: CRF-2405A
For more info & usage notes for our lithium batteries, please click here.
|Automatic Battery Protection Module/System|
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications:
Input Voltage: AC110V-240V, 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: 29.2VDC
Model Number: CRF-02405A
- Advanced LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Chemistry
- Optimized Deep Cycle Performance
- Double the density versus traditional SLA/AGM/GEL
- 60-70% weight reduction versus traditional SLA/AGM/GEM
- High thermal tolerance
- Ideal for Electronics
- 10+ Years Lifespan
- Battery Management System (BMS) Board as Standard
- Every Battery has bespoke board matching its performance parameters
- Comprehensively balances charging and discharging
- Internal balancing circuitry and charger circuitry inside BMS
- Comprehensive protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuits, reverse polarity, thermal protection
- Dramatically extends service life
- Achieve full depth discharge of 100% Label Capacity
- “True Lithium Capacity” guarantees capacity of purchase is capacity delivered
- Reliable, repeatable full depth cycling without system life cycle degradation
- LFP Systems can be fully discharged safely without impact on system performance
- Multiple times usable capacity of Lead Acid
Warranty: 10 years LFP Battery Warranty
30 Day Money Back Return | 5 Year Repair/Replace | 6 -10 Year Pro Rated Based on Remaining Capacity
Cancellation: Within 24 Hours ⟶ No charge
Shipping: Standard within 2-3 business days