The Aegis Smart Lithium Battery Voltmeter can be used with 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 60V, and 72V Batteries, including Golf Cart and Mobility Scooter Batteries.
It is often used for testing Voltage, Monitoring Capacity, Percentage and also has a Digital Battery Capacity of 7-100V.
This specific product comes with the Anderson PP45 connector (~16 in) for easy installation and double sided 3M sticky.
*Additional Adapters sold separately here.
- COMPATIBILITY - The digital battery monitor is suitable for 7-100V (12v, 24v, 36v, 48v, 60v, 72v) and can be used for your lithium battery.
- APPLICATION - This battery tester can be used for testing and showing remaining battery voltage and estimated capacity on electric motorcycles, golf carts, marine, RV, boats, etc.
- PROTECTION - Input reverse connection protection.
- INSTALLATION - Red wire for the positive, black wire for the negative.
- ON/OFF Switch - It is designed with the turn on/off switch, convenient for everyday use.
Power-Off Memory Function - When your voltmeter is powered off it can still retain settings.
- NOTE - If purchased with an Aegis Battery, we'd be happy to calibrate the voltmeter to your battery, please email us prior to shipment. Otherwise after receiving the product, you can set the product according to the instructions. If not set correctly the capacity of the battery may always show 100%!
- Product Dimensions: Length: 2.5 x Width: 1.5 x Height: 0.75 (inches)
- Rear Dimensions: Length: 2.3 x Width: 1.1 x Height: 0.5 (inches)
- Cable Length: Approx. 16 inches
Product Manual here.
|Measuring Range||DC 7-100V|
|Main Connector||Anderson PP45|
|Refresh Rate||2 seconds|
|Frontal Dimensions||L: 2.5" x W: 1.5" x H: 0.75"|
|Rear Dimensions (Rear)||L: 2.3" x W: 1.1" x H: 0.5"|
|Display Color||Black/Multicolor Meter|
|Product Weight||0.9 ounce|
Warranty: 1 year accessory
Cancellation: Within 24 Hours ⟶ No charge
Shipping: Standard within 2-3 business days