The Aegis Battery 12V 25Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePo4 Battery is a state of the art rechargeable battery pack made with Lithium Iron Phosphate cells designed for 12V devices. It is perfect for e-scooters, e-bikes, solar applications, robots, and other applications that require a higher-energy density battery.
The battery comes with integrated M5 Screw, making it a perfect drop in solution for your applications. The Aegis battery has a built in battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
If this connection does not meet your needs, you may also view alternative adapters here.
For out of stock kits, we may be able to provide another compatible charger. Please contact us and we can check for you.
Battery Model Number: ALF-012025A
Charger Model Number: CRF-1205P
For more info & usage notes for our lithium batteries, please click here.
|Automatic Battery Protection Module/System|
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications:
Input Voltage: AC110V-240V, 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: 14.6VDC
Connector: Alligator Clip
Model Number: CRF-1205P
- Advanced LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Chemistry
- Optimized Deep Cycle Performance
- Double the density versus traditional SLA/AGM/GEL
- 60-70% weight reduction versus traditional SLA/AGM/GEM
- High thermal tolerance
- Ideal for Electronics
- 10+ Years Lifespan
- Battery Management System (BMS) Board as Standard
- Every Battery has bespoke board matching its performance parameters
- Comprehensively balances charging and discharging
- Internal balancing circuitry and charger circuitry inside BMS
- Comprehensive protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuits, reverse polarity, thermal protection
- Dramatically extends service life
- Achieve full depth discharge of 100% Label Capacity
- “True Lithium Capacity” guarantees capacity of purchase is capacity delivered
- Reliable, repeatable full depth cycling without system life cycle degradation
- LFP Systems can be fully discharged safely without impact on system performance
- Multiple times usable capacity of Lead Acid
Warranty: 10 years LFP Battery Warranty
30 Day Money Back Return | 5 Year Repair/Replace | 6 -10 Year Pro Rated Based on Remaining Capacity
Cancellation: Within 24 Hours ⟶ No charge
Shipping: Standard within 2-3 business days