The Aegis Battery 24V 60Ah Li-Ion Battery is a state of the art rechargeable battery pack made with 18650 Li-Ion cylindrical cells packed with black PVC shrink wrap. It is perfect for bike lighting, RC toys, robots, laptops, and DVD external batteries. The battery comes with pre-assembled integrated Anderson Power Pole connectors allowing for easy compatibility. The Aegis battery has a built-in battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
For out of stock kits, we may be able to provide another compatible charger. Please contact us and we can check for you.
For more info & usage notes for our lithium batteries, please click here.
- Housing Dimensions: L 2.5" x W 1.75" x H 3/4 - 7/8"
- SB120: (Rated Current 120A; Rated Voltage 600V)
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications:
Input Voltage: AC110V-240V, 50/60HZ
Output Voltage: 29.4V
Connector: Anderson PP45 (Red/Black)
Model Number: CRG-02410M
- Advanced NMC (Nickle Manganese Cobalt Oxide) Li-ion Chemistry superior to traditional Li-ion Batteries
- All-Aspect Solution with best overall balance of features
- Highest Specific Energy (150-220Wh/kg)
- Ideally Suited for EV and High Energy Consumption Applications
- Excellent Lifespan (1000-2000 Cycles Average)
- Battery Management System (BMS) Board as Standard
- Every Battery has bespoke board matching its performance parameters
- Comprehensively balances charging and discharging
- Internal balancing circuitry and charger circuitry inside BMS
- Comprehensive protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuits, reverse polarity, thermal protection
- Dramatically extends service life
- Achieve full depth discharge of 100% Label Capacity
- “True Lithium Capacity” guarantees capacity of purchase is capacity delivered
- Reliable, repeatable full depth cycling without system life cycle degradation
- NMC Systems can be fully discharged safely without impact on system performance
- Multiple times usable capacity of Lead Acid
Warranty: 5 years NMC Battery Warranty
30 Day Money Back Return | 2 Year Repair/Replace
3-5 Year Pro Rated Based on Remaining Capacity
Cancellation: Within 24 Hours ⟶ No charge
Shipping: Standard within 2 business days