The Aegis Battery 24V 40Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePo4 Battery* is a state of the art rechargeable battery pack made with Lithium Iron Phosphate cells designed for 24V devices. It is perfect for e-scooters, e-bikes, solar applications, robots, and other applications that require a higher-energy density battery.
The battery comes with integrated SB50 (Discharging) and Anderson Powerpole (Charging) connectors making it a perfect drop in solution for your applications. The Aegis battery has a built in battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
If this connection does not meet your needs, you may also view alternative adapters here.
For out of stock kits, we may be able to provide another compatible charger. Please contact us and we can check for you.
Battery Model Number: ALF-024040A Product Manual
*B-Stock item: This item is B-stock and may be new, refurbished, or discontinued. Please note, B-stock items are fully tested but only carry a limited 30-day warranty and standard terms and conditions apply.
For more info & usage notes for our lithium batteries, please click here.
|Battery Type||ABS Case|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePo4
|Cell Type/Assembly Method||Cylindrical cells/welded|
|Energy Stored (Wh)||960 Watt-Hours|
|Weight||19.2 lbs. (8.7 kg)|
|Dimension Metric (L x W x H)||235 mm x 152 mm x 152 mm (+/-2mm)|
|Dimension Imperial (L x W x H)||9.3 in x 6.0 in x 6.0 in (+/-0.1in)|
|Charging Connector||PP45 Anderson Powerpole|
|Cycle Life||3000+ cycles|
|Normal Charge Voltage||29.2V|
|Normal Charge Current||5.0 Amps|
|Normal Battery Cutoff Voltage||18.4V|
|Nominal Continuous Discharge Current||20.0 Amps|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||30.0 Amps|
|Maximum Pulse (Peak) Discharge Current||60.0 Amps (2 Seconds)|
|Charge Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Discharge Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Automatic Battery Protection Module/System||Low Voltage Disconnect,
Over Voltage Disconnect,
Short Circuit Protection,
Reverse Polarity Protection,
- Advanced LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) Chemistry
- Optimized Deep Cycle Performance
- Double the density versus traditional SLA/AGM/GEL
- 60-70% weight reduction versus traditional SLA/AGM/GEM
- High thermal tolerance
- Ideal for Electronics
- 10+ Years Lifespan
- Battery Management System (BMS) Board as Standard
- Every Battery has bespoke board matching its performance parameters
- Comprehensively balances charging and discharging
- Internal balancing circuitry and charger circuitry inside BMS
- Comprehensive protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuits, reverse polarity, thermal protection
- Dramatically extends service life
- Achieve full depth discharge of 100% Label Capacity
- “True Lithium Capacity” guarantees capacity of purchase is capacity delivered
- Reliable, repeatable full depth cycling without system life cycle degradation
- LFP Systems can be fully discharged safely without impact on system performance
- Multiple times usable capacity of Lead Acid
Warranty: 30 Days
Shipping: Standard within 2 business days