The Aegis Battery 12V 30Ah Li-ion Battery is a state of the art rechargeable battery pack. It is perfect for E-scooters, E-bikes, Solar Applications, Robots, and Other applications that require a higher-energy density battery.
This battery comes with the Anderson PP45 Power Pole Connection used for Charging and the SB50 (Grey) Connection used for Discharging. Making it a perfect drop in solution for your applications.
The Aegis battery has a built in battery management system (BMS) that keeps the battery running at peak performance and protects the cells for thousands of cycles, including over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
If this connection does not meet your needs, you may also view alternative adapters here.
For out of stock kits, we may be able to provide another compatible charger. Please contact us and we can check for you.
For more info & usage notes for our lithium batteries, please click here.
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications:
Output Voltage: 12.6VDC
Connector: Anderson PP45
Model Number: CRG-01205M
- Advanced NMC (Nickle Manganese Cobalt Oxide) Li-ion Chemistry superior to traditional Li-ion Batteries
- All-Aspect Solution with best overall balance of features
- Highest Specific Energy (150-220Wh/kg)
- Ideally Suited for EV and High Energy Consumption Applications
- Excellent Lifespan (1000-2000 Cycles Average)
- Battery Management System (BMS) Board as Standard
- Every Battery has bespoke board matching its performance parameters
- Comprehensively balances charging and discharging
- Internal balancing circuitry and charger circuitry inside BMS
- Comprehensive protections against over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, short circuits, reverse polarity, thermal protection
- Dramatically extends service life
- Achieve full depth discharge of 100% Label Capacity
- “True Lithium Capacity” guarantees capacity of purchase is capacity delivered
- Reliable, repeatable full depth cycling without system life cycle degradation
- NMC Systems can be fully discharged safely without impact on system performance
- Multiple times usable capacity of Lead Acid
Warranty: 5 years NMC Battery Warranty
30 Day Money Back Return | 2 Year Repair/Replace
3-5 Year Pro Rated Based on Remaining Capacity
Cancellation: Within 24 Hours ⟶ No charge
Shipping: Standard within 2-3 business days