Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications.
How to opt out for California customers
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
Subject: CCPA Request
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Specify CCPA request (see options below)
- Provide you with access to a copy of and certain details regarding the personal information we have about you.
- Delete your personal information.
- Stop selling your personal information or sharing your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising.
- Correct your inaccurate personal information.
- Limit the use or disclosure of your sensitive personal information (SPI).
WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries and products that contain lithium-ion batteries can expose you to chemicals including cobalt lithium nickel oxide, and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov